Toxotis accepts individuals who:
- Αre 18 years old and above.
- Have mild or moderate forms of learning difficulties.
- Are motivated to participate in various activities and are able to be independent.
- Are able to take care of their own personal hygiene.
- Maintain a behaviour which allows them to communicate and socialise with other individuals
Become a Member
Become a member of Toxotis and expand your horizons. Meet people with similar aims and interests. Parents should encourage their son or daughter to join Toxotis as doing so will certainly be beneficial to the whole family.
Membership is free of charge.
Alternatively, you may call and ask for the Lead Coordinator on +357 22 264046 to arrange a meeting.
The Toxotis Club is open Monday to Friday from 14.00 to 19.00.