Toxotis accepts individuals who:
- Αre 18 years old and above.
- Have mild or moderate forms of mental disabilities.
- Are motivated to participate in various activities and are able to be independent.
- Are able to take care of their own personal hygiene.
- Maintain a behaviour which allows them to communicate and socialise with other individuals
Become a Member
Become a member of Toxotis and expand your horizons. Meet people with similar aims and interests. Parents should encourage their son or daughter to join Toxotis as doing so will certainly be beneficial to the whole family.
With the approval of your child as a member of Toxotis’ Club, you must donate each month the amount determined by the board of directors.
Click here to download the membership application form. Please complete the form and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +357 22 254046.
Alternatively, you may call and ask for the Scientific Director on +357 22 264046 to arrange a meeting.
The Toxotis Club is open Monday to Friday from 14.00 to 19.00.